Friday 5 April 2013

Painting with God

Do not think yourself so small.  It does you an injustice.  It does me an injustice.  Consider instead this; you are an artist.  I am the paint.  I can be anything, you simply have to conceive of it.

But do not worry if you cannot create a work of art, if you think that what you have painted is not worthy of your dreams; of what others say you should dream.  Consider only this: do you like the colours?  Do they dance with your eye from the canvas? 

If they do, we are in harmony.  We are in beauty, of beauty and, through beauty, in the dance of the divine. 
If they do not, we are still in harmony.  Still in and of and through beauty.  There is nowhere you can hide where the paint is not.

And so I beckon you.  Come with me.  Trust each brush stroke.  Each colour.  Trust each interaction of your life, for you are always dancing with me.  It cannot be otherwise.  We are one.  Every step you take is the right step. 

No matter how far apart you think we are, I am here to tell you that we are together.  We are one.  Inseparable.  You are of me.  I am of you.  It is a dance of eternity. 

With your thoughts you paint your canvas.  With each thought I am your paint.  The colours may sparkle, or they may sludge.  I do not mind.  I am happy just to paint with you.  To be here in the experience of your painting.  To be dancing together.

No comments:

Post a Comment